Thursday, February 4, 2010

Odagawa.com Revamp!

Sorry for the lack of posts. The main reason is because I've been working on my own site, which also has a blog. I've been wanting to cut it down to one central place, so I'm still undecided whether I'll post here anymore.

The advantage here is the network of blogs. So I may post from time to time, at least to keep a foot out here. But the main blogs will probably direct there.

And where's there you ask? http://www.odagawa.com

The reasons for having everything back at my website? Way more flexibility! Along with being able to have a blog, there's a store, contact form, gallery, and subscription.

At the store you can browse the original art and other books and prints that I'm selling. Also you can have your commissions and/or sketch cards done here also. It also has a secure shopping cart, which takes you to Google Checkout or Paypal.

Check it out if you have time!

Thanks!

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment